Okay, for some reason all of my pictures loaded up backwards.....anyways I wanted to post a new picture of our "puppy" Abigail! She has been a great addition to the family and even though she is the size of a small horse she is the calmest, quietest and best mannered dog I've ever been around! As you can see she is getting HUGE! I swear she grows inches overnight! That is our
2 1/2 year old male boxer curled in between our 6 1/2 month old Dane's legs! We really do love her and glad that she has joined our family. Brock loves her too! He climbs all over her and pulls on her tail and she just lays there and lets him do it--too cute!
Now don't be alarmed at this next picture......and if you are wondering why I don't let Joe babysit very often it's because I come home to pictures like this :) Brock was quickly found and the knives were put away but still, this wouldn't have happened if mommy was here :) Joe heard the dishwasher open and went into find Brock holding knives in his hands! I think the picture is funny because you can see that he is very pleased with his discovery and that huge smile through his passy!

Brock was a giraffe for Halloween this year, and the cutest giraffe I've ever seen--if I do say so myself. We couldn't quit laughing when we put this on him. He kept his hat on for most of the night...
Brock was a giraffe for Halloween this year, and the cutest giraffe I've ever seen--if I do say so myself. We couldn't quit laughing when we put this on him. He kept his hat on for most of the night...





8 comments:
I think you're right, Brock is the cutest giraffe ever! He sure keeps you on your toes, too!
Cutest giraffe I've ever seen too! What a difference a year makes. Boy he has grown.
Brock is a wonderful little man, I wish so much that we all lived closer so that we could watch and experience him him growing up.
Love y'all,
uncle Billy
so cute! We have the same blog background Jen. I tagged you on my blog "7 things I am thankful for"
go over and take a look.
I agree! He's definitely the cutest giraffe I've ever seen, and I love giraffes.
he looked so dang cute. Then I saw him on Sunday with grandma and I just wanted to take him and love him.. he is so sweet
Brock was the cutest little giraffe ever!
Brock was to cute! He is one of those kids that you have to fight the urge to pinch his cheeks every time I see him! By the way...I REALLY want a Great Dane...we need to chat!
Post a Comment