Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Madagascar and Abby......

I am not sure why my blog is doing this but it keeps uploading pictures backwards to the order that I put them in but what ever! This is Abby again...she's been doing lots of cute things lately. After Ethan had a bad morning today and screamed for about an hour after his mother dropped him off because he was mad at her, this is what I found when I came into the living room. I had noticed that he had stopped crying and this is why...Abby came to console him and he loves her! His family moves around a lot so they aren't able to have a pet, yay Abby to the rescue!!! The dog food dish was empty this morning so Abby decided to help herself to the dog food container she must be growing again......

I know this isn't a good picture of Brock but this is about as good as it gets lately.....Joe's mom called last night and invited us to a free showing of the new movie Madagascar 2 so we decided that it might be fun. So we took Brock around 7 p.m. and lasted about 30 minutes....he was finished sitting as soon as the movie started so we went home and left daddy at the movies with Grandma to watch the movie....oh well I didn't really like the first one all the much so I wasn't heartbroken......we learned our lesson....no more movies for Brock until he's like 3!!!

This is Abby at the fence while we were out front playing yesterday, she is getting sooooo big!


This is Brock all bundled up playing outside.....he's not too happy about wearing that hat!








5 comments:

gigi said...

Abby is so hooge! My Travis wants a great dane so bad. Maybe one day. How do you buy all that food?

Movies with kids...argh..Fell your pain.

Our Happy Family said...

We really need to come by so Baylee can see Abby. She loves dogs!!!!! Oh and about the movies, Baylee has just now started showing interest in movies.

Donan said...

Madagascar is one of our FAVORITES! You need to watch it again, cause it is hillarious! Love the puppy! I have always wanted a great dane...I may have to break down! (then we can have puppies!)

Ingrid said...

Abby seems like an angel. That's so sweet that she comforted Ethan. What a sweetheart. It's crazy how intuitive dogs can be. Brock is soooooooo cute in his hat! I love his, "What did you do to me, Mother?" look on his face. Hilarious! Thanks for you comments on my blog. I don't think Candice knew what happened to your Dad. Either that, or she chose to block it from her brain. I know she loved your Dad and your Mom. She said your Dad taught her how to keep clean :) I'm sure her husband appreciates it. You are such an amazing example to me of strength. You've probably gone through more than anyone I know. But I can see you're such a wonderful, loving, and caring mother and wife. I can see how happy you are to have little Brock in your life. And it really shows. I think it's amazing that you're so positive. Keep it up! I know the Lord blesses you for keeping your priorities straight and wanting to be the best mother you can be. I must say it's so sad to me, when some people say staying home with their kids didn't fulfill them and they needed more. To each his own, but I know I couldn't ignore my kids all day and leave them to be raised by someone else. No one can love a child like their mother can. I know sometimes people need to have both parents work fulltime for financial reasons. But when a Mom can afford to stay home and doesn't like it, it's heartbreaking. I think motherhood is the greatest and most important calling on this earth. And I know your parents are so proud of you and what a great job you're doing. Take care, and I miss you and your smile.

Love,
Ingrid

Veda said...

He might not be happy about wearing a hat, but he sure is very cute in it.
One day, he will be fun to take to movies and he will insist on popcorn, a drink, candy.......
Glad you had a nice trip to Memphis and you're back.