Brock and I are going to face a trip to Memphis alone today! I haven't taken him very farther than Little Rock alone because he doesn't really like to be still for very long so he can be a rascal in the car on long trips, but my cousin's third baby is being blessed this weekend and I can't miss that! So, Brock and I are going alone because Joe can't afford to miss work. It will be an adventure, maybe Brock can sleep the majority of the trip....I've got a DVD player for the other half so hopefully it will be a pleasant mini vacay ! Have a good weekend!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Yall enjoy and have a safe trip.
Good luck to you! You're brave. I'm sure it will all work out and you'll be glad you went. I wish I could drive to Utah with my boys by myself, but I don't think I could handle it. Jaren HATES long road trips, but LOVES 20 minutes in the car. So I've chickened out for long rides. But I hope Brock enjoys the DVD's you brought! Have fun with family!
Good luck and have fun! I am sure it will be fine. At least you have the DVD's to play. Enjoy!
Oh and I will miss seeing Brock in Sunday, he is fun to play with and watch. He is a cutie!
hey good luck. have a fun weekend...
I remember my first trip alone with Lydia...all kind of thoughts went through my head. Im sure everything will be fine.
Enjoy time with your family :)
Post a Comment