Friday, November 21, 2008

My Big Baby

This week hasn't been too exciting but here are a cute pictures of my little man....just in case somebody out there has been going through withdrawals.....Brock loves anything that has to do with his daddy...I really think that he is going to be a rough and tough boy. He was riding his daddy's compressor like it was a car or something...pretty cute :)
He has started to climb into the computer chair and he is very proud of his new accomplishment! He looks so grown up in this picture!

And here is my Big Baby Boy :) I am watching a little girl that is about 2 years old and her mom just had another baby and I got to watch the newborn yesterday for about two hours. I got Brock's swing out of the garage for her to swing in and she didn't even get the chance to try out the swing because Brock was begging me to get in it the minute I set it up. He grunted and whined until I put him in there. I didn't think he would like it once he was stuck in there but he did! He was perfectly content and unaware at how goofy and ridiculously big he looked in there! Bless his little heart, I turned the thing all the way up to high and it barely moved, but he didn't seem to mind....he sat in there for about 30 minutes! What a silly little boy!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was getting withdrawals, I love to see little Brock in what ever he's up to. I check everyday to see what he's doing. Keep on sharing.
Love y'all,
Unk Billy

Martindale News said...

what a cutie... a Joe clone

lindsee said...

I looked at him the other night and I cant beleive how big he is getting. I love that boy

Candice said...

I love your background, very cute! I get a kick out of boys who will be boys and ride anything that looks like it's meant to be sat on - has he ever tried to get on the dogs? And that third picture is great - Brock's shirt is too funny!

gigi said...

He is growing so dang fast. I love having watched him grow from your many sweet pictures. Happy Thanksgiving yall!

Prudy said...

What a little cutie pie! You'll have to get him something that goes and goes from Santa Claus for Christmas!