Can you tell what he is smirking at? I decided to make homemade chocolate chip cookies the other day and just knew that he was missing out on something so I put him on the counter and he sat up there the entire time I made the cookies. He loved every minute of it.
He wouldn't take his eyes off of that bowl.....especially after I gave him a taste!

He held onto those measuring cups the whole time he was on the counter....

Mmmmmm......that's the best part of making cookies, licking the mixers!!
I thought he looked so cute on Sunday so I decided to take his picture before we left for church. Cute picture right? Well, it should be because I must have taken at least 15 pictures to get two semi good pictures of him! Little Stinker! Below is the proof....
He held onto those measuring cups the whole time he was on the counter....
Mmmmmm......that's the best part of making cookies, licking the mixers!!





7 comments:
How stinkin cute is that tie and that kid!! I love little helpers in the kitchen. Those are fun memories to make together. Happy Thanksgiving! You really should try the coconut pie it is really good. Let it cool before you cut it if you can.
Such a cute little boy! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Cute pictures of Brock, he'll be passing the sacrament before you know it.
Love,
Uncle Billy
First time I brought Baylee up to the counter while I was making something, she loved it. Now she is continually grabbing the kitchen chairs and pulling them up to the counters. Half the time our chairs are not at the kitchen table. They are surrounded around all the kitchen counters.
Ya gotta love em.
How do you ever keep up with that kiddo??!! He is ALWAYS on the go!
he is so cute. dont you love the holidays and the baking. you can bring sugar cookies to me anytime!
He just looks so content as he watches you from the counter, glad you have a great kitchen companion!
Post a Comment