Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Fun Weekend!!







Well, we made it! After planning on using the DVD player for a babysitter on the way to Memphis it ended up not working so Brock and I braved the trip without it! I was so proud of him! He did great, we sang songs a lot and he ate a lot of snacks and read a lot of books on the way there to keep him occupied. He did really good! Gas was so cheap that it only cost me $45 total to get there and get home! Wonderful! We had a lot of fun at Grandma's house. Brock was very spoiled and doted on the whole weekend and that was just fine with him :) He finally met his match in the bullying department! My cousin's middle child Kawika who is 5 months older than Brock and bigger than him too, Brock thought that he would be a bully and pick on Kawika and Kawika let him know that that wasn't cool :) We had a lot of fun this weekend and loved being their for Leilea's blessing, she is a very cute baby and a good addition to the family! Brock loved playing in Grandma's pantry it is a big pantry and he could shut the doors while he was in it and he thought that was the best thing that he had ever seen! We had a fun weekend and I hope that we can do it again soon!

6 comments:

lindsee said...

Im so glad you had fun. Its always good when they can meet there match Paige needs to be hummbled every now and then...

Melissa said...

I never get over how infectious Brock's smile is :). He is such a charmer!

Lani & Mark Braithwaite said...

Thanks for wishing so many kids on me! If we do have more than two then we are sending the rest to you!! I really miss you! I hope that you are doing good. You seem really happy! I still can't believe that I've never met your little guy. He is adorable. I will be in Memphis from 12-27 to 1-3. I'm not able to be there for Christmas but I'll be there that Saturday after. Hopefully you guys will still be there!! Love you!

gigi said...

Glad you and your traveling companion had a great time and are safely back home! It's always so good to get away.

Ingrid said...

I'm so glad Brock did well for you. I'm sure it was a nice weekend to spend time with family at let everyone see Brock. I also appreciate gas prices dropping. That's adorable that he liked to hide in the pantry. He is so freakin' cute!!!

Martindale News said...

He is a little doll. His big brown eyes are going to be lady killers... glad you had a good time. Love the pictures