I've been sitting at my computer for about 30 minutes trying to write a letter to Cheryl to express my sorrow for her immense loss and I've erased everything I've written. How in the world does someone say anything to comfort to a family that is suffering so much?
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
There was a very good story in the Ensign about this about a year or so ago.
But, more than anything, tell them what made you feel "the best" when you were going through it.
My prayers and thoughts are with those families during this overwhelming loss.
I know how you feel... it's just a loss of words...
Just tell them you know there are no words to convey to them your sorrow at their loss and that you love them and you are praying for them. What else can one say at this time. They will know that it comes from your heart, because they have shared their love with you during your sorrows.
Hugs, Love & Prayers Always,
aint j
very good story in the Ensign about this about a year or so ago.
free internet jobs
Post a Comment