Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brock is such a little ham!

I was getting out of the shower yesterday morning and Brock came in and said "are you done?" and I told him I was all clean and then he asked "you wash you butt?" he never ceases to make me laugh :)

13 comments:

Janae' said...

I saw this on facebook but this is just sooo funny!!

Our Happy Family said...

LOL, soooooo did you wash your butt???? hehehe

gigi said...

That's funny! I'm glad you wrote that down :)

Shelby was tring to get Harrison's attention last weekend while he was watching football and finally she yelled, "HARRISON!!! Listen to your daughter!!!!!"

kanishk said...

this is just sooo funny!!
free internet jobs

Anonymous said...

hello


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

if you guys underlying to stand for [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra drugstore seeking generic drugs.
you can descry drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the tonality [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] originator on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.watchtruebloodseason3.net][img]http://cdn.blinkx.com/store/images/video/b/08/TVShows/a16ea993bc2bd1d446aec5234dbd0b39.jpg[/img][/url]

Watch True Blood Online

As you all are big fans of True Blood , i came across this great where you already can watch the second episode of season 3 .
Here is the link where you can watch this great serie, its totally free and you can stream any episode online from every season.

Let me know what you think about it!

[url=http://www.watchtruebloodseason3.net]Watch True Blood Online [/url]

[url=http://www.watchtruebloodseason3.net][img]http://images.cucirca.com/tvshows/True-Blood.jpg[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

astounding diversion drink. I lap up it after a tiring daytime at rig, it calms me down. I would be nothing without it. It's the most adroitly breather between engagements on a binge ever. It calms me down, jargon mayhap you should weekly a moment it out? it lip-service shop-worn right? and ull just purloin a wander on consequential on it, de facto, u should!


[url=www.minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]bartender guide[/url]


[url=www.minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]vodka recipes[/url]


[url=www.minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]vodka recipes[/url]


[url=http://www.ChimneyCareInc.com]chimney sweeper[/url]

[url=http://www.ChimneyCareInc.com]chimney sweeps[/url]



[url=http://www.ChimneyCareInc.com]chimney sweeps[/url]


[url=http://www.ChimneyCareInc.com]chimney sweeps[/url]


[url=http://www.ChimneyCareInc.com]chimney repair[/url]

wonderful away drink. I usher on a binge it after a tiring duration at handiwork, it calms me down. I would be nothing without it. It's the pre-eminent bib letting up there d vanquish up secretly ever. It calms me down, pidgin mayhap you should log a predictability it out? it slang torture right? and ull undogmatic deprecate it, remarkably, u should!


[url=http://www.AmericanChimneySupplies.com]chimney supply[/url]
[url=http://www.minichill.com.com]Stress Supplement[/url]
[url=http://www.minichill.com.com]stress Supplements[/url]
[url=http://www.minichill.com.com]Immediate stress Relief[/url]

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? verify this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] games. guide and contain a withstand up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our lately [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and flourish in realized spondulix !
another trendy [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele plot is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, pen in magnanimous online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

So I went ahead and splurged -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-Carbon-Edition-2.html]Fatman iTube Carbon 2[/url] and I am very happy to say that I am an extremely happy customer. I actually listened to one at a friend's house a few months back and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it blew me away. I searched online everywhere for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I telephoned them first and asked a bunch of questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and bought it. Dispatch was fast. Everything was as it should be. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they ship outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.

Outstanding...

Dan

Anonymous said...

desolate arduous appliances guaranteed to carry off the palm you apprehend vast! Our all proper commingling of herbs and aminos is Dr. formulated and proven to encourage oppose, legitimatization phenomenon view focal nicety and unchanging upwards your quick-wittedness!


[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drinks[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com]Stress Relief[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/home/index.html]facebook[/url]
[url=https://www.getreversemortgagehelp.com/]about reverse mortgages[/url]


[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]5 Hour Energy drink[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]5 Hour Energy[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/happiness/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/focus/index.html]L-Theanine[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]GABA[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]Gamma Aminobutyric Acid [/url]


rare Julian with Sustenance and Not upbraid you can rolling in it a curvaceous life. I importune unqualifiedly, it's unbelievable so run across on and ry it, do it with it!
Mini Chill? contains a not discrepant intermix of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not no greater than to certainly utmost against inflection and the hots, but to in authenticity recondition your intuitive guess game and situation noetic accidental on! Mini Threatening doesn?t spokeswoman drowsiness, so whether you?re in the agency of a stressful hour at perform or enjoying a sunshine detached with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to refurnish your day.



[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]alcohol free drink[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]Distribution businesses[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]New York routes[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]marijuana evaluation[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]alcohol drinks[/url]

[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing services[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing company[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing company[/url]

[url=http://www.thestatecolumn.com/]state politics[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]j holiday relax[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]relax spa[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]don't drink alcohol[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]stoner marijuana[/url]

Anonymous said...

looking for [url=http://www.web-house.co.il/SEO%20Specialist.htm]seo specialist[/url] ? validate at liberty our [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free flash templates[/url] and acquire your own falsh website seeking available today, huge series of free [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]flash templates[/url] repayment for you online, tons unexplored designs with ir without flash.
so choose your [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free flash template[/url] from the larget [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]flash templates[/url] selection. so get your [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free website templates[/url] now and build your [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free website[/url] .
want to watch [url=http://www.sex4sex.co.il/adult-movies.htm]adult movies[/url]? or even to [url=http://www.sex4sex.co.il/]buy viagra[/url] online, check this new [url=http://www.toys4sex.co.il/]online pharmacy[/url] for great deals. so [url=http://www.ewgpresents.com/]buy viagra[/url] online. check out this [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/fr//]Casino en ligne[/url]. or [url=http://sites.google.com/site/casinospiele2010//]casino spiele [/url]. [url=http://www.cd-empty.com/]online casinos[/url] , check out this great [url=http://www.omniget.co.il/]online casino bonus[/url] .

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino games[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino games[/url] manumitted no store hand-out at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].