Friday, February 12, 2010

Anna's Blessing

We had Anna's blessing on Sunday and it was a wonderful event. She has many many people who love her and we are so happy that she is a part of our lives. This is our only family picture and it's about as good as it gets! Brock was less than happy to be getting his picture taken as you can probably tell, ah two year olds you gotta love em!Uncle Timmy with his favorite niece

Daddy and Daughter


This is my grandma holding baby Anna


I thought I'd throw this picture in here for my Great-Aunt Lucy who loves our dogs, I thought she would get a kick out of seeing them sleeping like this.....



We had about 25 people at our house on Sunday and we loved every minute of it! For about one minute I thought how great it would have been to have my mom and dad here to share this wonderful occasion with us and I started to tear up, but then I looked at the three pews full of people who love me and my children and I had to stop and realize just how much I am loved and blessed by my Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to be a mother to this sweet little girl and her big brother, they bring so much joy into my life. I can remember talking with my dad one day and he said to me, "you just wait until you have your own children and then you will know exactly how much I love you" and I now understand just what he meant. I love them more than words can say and am so thankful that I am their mommy!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like it was a special day! she looks so pretty!

tammy said...

I'm sure your mom and dad are smiling down on you and Joe and are so happy with the way you are raising your 2 precious babies.

Clare said...

I'm so sad I missed it, but I know it was just awesome! We love y'all!

Susan Wade said...

You have such a beautiful family.

I got tears in my eyes looking at Joe. He looks so much like his dad.

Love to all.

Jan Crenshaw said...

I'm sure your mom & dad and many other relatives were there to witness this great event of their posterity and their happiness in you was great. The veil is very thin, just a gossamer across our eyes, but they for sure can see. Hold to the rod always and raise up another generation of righteous progeny.

Love you so much, aint j

kanishk said...

so happy with the way you are raising your 2 precious babies.
free internet jobs

gigi said...

How come I never saw this!!! These are great pictures.