It almost looks like she is smirking in this picture, if my camera didn't flash twice before snapping a picture I would have caught a great smile!


I can't believe that our baby girl is already two months old, time is just flying by! She is growing like a weed and getting chubbier by the minute, and everybody knows that I love a chubby baby! She loves to sit in her bumbo chair and watch mommy cook dinner, she loves to eat her fingers and she absolutely loves taking baths! She often takes a bath with big brother and she is so patient with him when he wants to help wash her toes, she doesn't cry or anything! She also is smiling up a storm and loves for mommy to blow bubbles at her, her eyes get huge and then she just smiles and smiles! She is sleeping in her own bed from time to time and that is just wonderful for mommy and daddy! We love having her around and are so thankful that she is a part of our family! Happy two month birthday Anna Kulia!





7 comments:
she is such a cutie! time really goes fast when they are so little :) Anna & Averi will be good friends I think :)
She is growing fast. Love the little sweater and jeans. That headband is to cute too. Glad everyone seems to be happy. Love ya.
She looks just like you! She is sooo cute Jen!
she looks so much like her big brother. She is a cute one!
She is getting all chubby-like. Too cute!! Can't wait to see her in 3 months!! She should be even chubbier then :)
Wow, I just love thinking of smiley babies - does it get any better? She looks so sweet - and what a fun little outfit, I'd wear it if there was one in my size :)
Love the little sweater and jeans.
free internet jobs
Post a Comment