Monday, October 4, 2010

Brock's Third Birthday!

First off just let me say that I cannot believe that I have a THREE year old! Oh it's going by just way too fast! This year we suprised Brock with a bounce house in our backyard and it was a huge hit! When the man came to pick it up Brock started crying and saying "No, it's mine you can't take it!" Poor kid just didn't understand. For about a month now he's been talking about his birthday party, who was coming and what he was getting for presents and also his cake. He finally decided on a green dinosaur cake, I didn't get any picture of it because before I could get a picture Brock decided he was going to "help" me and he picked it up off of the kitchen table and it flipped over in the box and got all smooshed! Oh well, it still tasted good and he could've care less that it was all messy looking!
This was the first present he opened, it was a robot from his Great-Aunt Lorna and he liked it so much that he didn't want to open anymore presents! It was too funny!
Uncle Timmy and Aunt P with naked baby Anna

Daddy and all of our friends.....


Me...I figured I never put any pictures of me on the blog so here ya go.......



Uncle Timmy with Baby Anna, at the end of the day I was holding Anna thinking that that was the first time I held her all day, she was glued to her Uncle Tim all day!




At first Brock looked at the Bounce House and said, "it's too big you get in it mama" but as soon as his friends got here he was good to go!




We took him to pick out his pinata and this is what he decided on....Daddy wanted him to get a football but he wasn't having anything to do with it.....














Here is the ginormous bounce house! It was taller than our house!



For as long as I've seen the commercials on TV I've heard the same thing over and over again, "I'm going to get a pillow pet for my birthday and I'm getting the bumblebee one". Brock just knew he was getting a pillowpet for his birthday so we couldn't let him down. We let him open it the night before his party and as you can see he was elated to finally own his pillowpet, he took him all over the house and showed him where he slept and where he went potty, it was pretty cute!




Overall it was a great day and I am so proud to say that I am Brock's mama! I love you little man and hope to enjoy many more birthdays with you in the years to come!






3 comments:

Clare said...

We couldn't believe how big that bounce house was! Grant and Jude had so much fun, thank you for letting them come!

Anonymous said...

aw! that's so cute! i can't wait until 3 years old. lol, i'm trying to enjoy the 1 and 2 year old stage, but i've always loved 3 and 4 year olds.

gigi said...

Wow 3?? already?? Time flies! Great party yall had. Great to see all the pictures especially of you and Timmy! I heart yall and so wish we lived closer so that we could share birthdays and holidays together.
(((hugs)))