Our little Annie is 9 months old! I just can't believe it! She's crawling up a storm and cruising along anything she can pull up on, she has a new tooth coming in(hence the droolfest). She is a lot of fun and just adores her brother. Anna loves to talk and let everyone know that she is in the room, she still follows me wherever I go but sometimes I can sneak out of the room when she is distracted by looking out the front windows or the back door at the dogs. She loves our female boxer named Lilly and the feeling are mutual between the two. They are going to be great friends when Anna gets a little older! 

Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is already 9 months old....what a cutie!
We adore that sweet little girl! I hope she and Luke are great friends growing up!! I can't believe how she's grown!!
Post a Comment