Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lots and Lots of Catch Up!!!!

I'm pretty sure that this is the longest I've gone between blog posting! We've been having a hot and humid summer so far but the weather is finally cooling off!!! We have been up to a lot and I've taken lots of pics just haven't sat down to blog about them! First things first, Miss Anna. She is just a joy to have around, she has a bubbly personality and is just a ball of energy! She is 8 months old now and has two bottom teeth, and she finally learned to CRAWL!!!! It has been a long time coming and she just couldn't be happier about her new trick, she follows me all over the house and if she is quiet you can bet she has found someone's shoes to suck on, she gets so mad when I take them from her poor thing! One day Brock came into the kitchen and said, "look and my new hat!" he took his naptime
pull-up off and stuck it on his head, he was very proud of himself, he's definitely a ham!
One day I put him to bed for nap and this is what I found when I came back in the room to check on him.



This our almost three year old(oh I can't believe it!) after church last Sunday, he wore his church clothes all day and didn't even want to take them off for bedtime although we made him.



This is Anna crawling in the kitchen, this cabinet is their favorite to play in while I'm cooking dinner. And yes this summer they have spent most of their time naked because lets face it, if us adults looked this cute nekkid we would have been like that too, that's just how hot it has been!




Crawling everywhere!




Joe and I have been doing some home renovations lately and have really loved the results. My laundry room has been a thorn in my side ever since we moved into this house. This counter just gets so cluttered and trashy that I decided to rip the whole thing out and put in shelves to better utilize this space for food storage. Joe agreed to help but he said we had to paint it and do it right, I was not in the mood to do all of that but, I'm glad we did it because it looks so good now!






No matter how often I cleaned this space up this is how it turned out looking after about a week!








Brock helping daddy take the doors off the hinges








Baby Anna in the middle of everything!









The after picture. I can find all of my food storage easier and even have more room for other things that we needed to keep in here, it looks so much better now!






We have had a good summer and I'm defintely ready for some fall fun!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, that's looks so much better!!! Kaylee has spent a lot of nekkid time running around the house too. I can't wait for things to start cooling down (and by that I mean that the high is under 100 =)

dannynstephstoddart said...

I love the pail on his head while he sleeps.. awesome!

Anonymous said...

For all the industrial, construction, and hard laborers, Catapillar was brought forth. [url=http://caterpillarshoes.terapad.com/]CAT boots[/url] are known to be some of the most durable and sturdy boots there are on the market. Just holler if you love [url=http://caterpillarshoes.terapad.com/]CAT boots[/url].

Starting Over said...

Jenn, please call me, the number I have for you won't connect...I miss you!