It's hard to believe that our little Miss Anna is already 7 months old! She just got her six month shots and well baby check-up this week(we were behind because of the funeral). Her stats are:
18 lbs. 11 oz 82nd percentile for weight
27 in. long and in the 75th percentile for height
Her head is 16.5 inches and she is in the 20th percentile for head circumference
Her new favorite toy is her baby doll. Joe's grandma gave it to her and it is so cute how excited she gets when you give it to her.

She absolutely loves to go swimming and we have been going at least once a week, my babies both have way better tans then I do!

Last but not least here is Anna with her very favorite person in the whole world! She loves anything and everything about Brock. They will just play and play in the bath together it's too cute!

We love our baby Anna and so glad that she is a part of our little family!
3 comments:
I was thinking about her this morning. I came across some shoes that I thought I would mail her. They were Reagan's. What size shhoe is she wearing now? And clothes, what size?
Love that they love each other. Cute pictures.
she is in size 1 or 2 it really just depends on the shoe....and clothes...this girl is a monster! She's in size 12 months already!!
Hey People
I wanted to share with you a wonderful site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] like they teach it in the Israeli Army (IDF) If you guys have seen the Tv Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] episode. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?
Holla
Steve
Post a Comment