*First off scroll down and bit and hit pause on my music playlist.*
This video is of the Canadian Tenors on their first public appearance in the U.S. on Oprah. Celine Dion is their idol and she suprises them by walking on stage and singing Hallelujah with them. This song is just one of my absolute favorites. The first time I saw this clip was at my dear Grandma's house. She shared my love of music and she would play this clip over and over again and turn it up as loud as she could and we would just listen to it together. I miss her very much today and this song reminds me of her, so Grandma this one is for you.........I love you and Brock misses you too!





1 comments:
Very nice, I got chills while listening to them and Celine just added more beauty to it. Thanks for sharing and I am sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment