Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Popsicle Princess!

Anna has been quite the handful when it is time for me to make dinner, so for her entertainment and my peace and quiet I gave her a fudgesicle for a pre-dinner snack the other night. She absolutely loved it as you can tell from these messy pictures!






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoah! That is hilarious!

Celeste and Joe said...

I love that you left the bow in her hair. She is getting so big! We miss seeing you guys.

gigi said...

Great idea but what a cute mess!

Clare said...

I love that second picture! It looks like she's saying 'who, me?' hahaha! we just adore that little princess!!

Janae' said...

Umm, didn't that give you MORE work?? LOL that is great though Jen! Love it. She is adorable!

Janae' said...

Umm, didn't that give you MORE work?? LOL that is great though Jen! Love it. She is adorable!

Ingrid said...

Anna is so cute! Jaren loved the messy pics. He said, "look Mom, she spilled!" Yeah, just a little... And I can't believe Brock is 3! What fun parents he has to get him a huge bounce house! Glad you're having so much fun with your kids!

Margie Quilter said...

Ok that just might be the cutest pictures EVER! I love that she has a little bow in her hair and she is a mess! HAHAHAHA awesome!