Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow...it's been a long time!

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted on the blog! I've just been lazy, everytime I think about posting I realize that my camera is out in the Jeep and I just don't feel like walking out there! It's naptime at the Rogers house right now so I decided to finally post! We've been busy and I've been taking lots of pics lately. The pictures are all a little backwards but whatever.
Last weekend we went down to Hot Springs, a friend of mine needed Joe to roof her home so off we went. We stayed at some of my dear friends condo. It was right on Lake Hamilton and it was so much fun! We loved the peace and quiet and Brock had a blast looking off the balcony at all of the boats that drove by, he just kept saying "I ride, I ride?" He was a little disappointed that he didn't get to ride but he got over it very quickly! On Saturday Joe was busy on the roof so I decided to take Brock to Mid-America Museum. I went there when I was a kid and I figured that he would love it so off we went.



Most of the exhibits were over his head but he didn't think so! He had a blast putting on all of the headphones.
This contraption was at the very front door as you walk in this was the first thing he saw. He just kept saying "cool", I have no idea where he got that word from but it was pretty cute! I could've just let him look at that for an hour and then we could've just left because this was the best thing he saw!

As you are walking in to the museum there is a big rushing creek and Brock was pretty impressed with it!

This is him at the entryway, he was pretty excited and he didn't even know where we were going!



In the condo they had a pair of binoculars and thank goodness they did because those things kept Brock pretty entertained all weekend!




We got him a little toolbox with tools that look just like daddy's and he is in heaven. He goes around the house "fixing" things for me and it's pretty cute!


This is my almost two year old son and his beloved pacifier....I fear that he might be taking this thing with him to kindergarten!
I don't know if I ever posted on the blog about our little kitty that we got. We adopted him from Petsmart and he is a pretty cute cat, although if anyone would like to have him he is free to a good home! We finally booted him outside after we got tired of smelling that nasty kitty litter. He adapted very quickly to being an outside kitty and he loves the freedom to go and roam the neighborhood but unfortunately he always comes back! And, yes, his name is just Kitty.
This is our great dane Abby on the left and her boyfriend Bodhi on the right. Our friend Donan owns Bodhi and we take turns dogsitting for each other. It is so cute to see these two play with one another. It's like they are saying, "yes, someone my size to chase!" This big ol' moose decided that he wanted to sleep with us the first night we kept him and he climbed onto the bed and laid right on my side of the bed and took my covers! He didn't move the entire night! He is a big old baby and we love watching him!
I am 7 months pregnant and have really enjoyed this pregnancy. I haven't really been swollen too bad, nothing like with Brock, so that probably means I'll go full term with this little girl! I'm so ready to meet her and hold her in my arms!










2 comments:

Candice said...

Wow, props to Joe for being so handy - it looks like Brock is following in his footsteps. Hope you continue to do well these next couple months!

Margie Quilter said...

Maybe it's a good thing you don't blog everyday...cause then everyone is excited to see what you wrote. Anyway, I want to see pictures of you Jen! AND I think you should come to visit utah! REALLY, you'd love it!