Joe and I decided that for Brock's 2nd birthday we wanted to get him a new swingset. All that he has had to play on in the backyard was an old rusted swingset that Joe's mom has had for who knows how long and everytime we pushed him in the swing the whole thing shook, so we decided that it would be a good investment. We asked both sides of our family to pitch in if they wanted to and they helped out too! Thanks family!
This is how many pieces the whole thing came in! Joe started to put it together around 1:30 on Sunday and we worked on it until the sun went down and then got up early today and finished it.





4 comments:
SOOO Cute!! Brock...not the swing set. Crazy how hard those things are to put together, but it is always worth it when you see the smiles!
That's really an awesome swing set. I know he'll spend many an hour playing there.
That's an awesome swingset! And only 12 hours to put it together?? It took Jon and Chris 12 days to put Grant and Jude's together! Okay, maybe not that long, but it sure seemed like it!
My goodness, that is one big project that I wouldn't have known where to begin, I mean - I can ikea a bookcase or dresser, but dang - nice work! What an amazing playset, probably the coolest home set I've ever seen!
Post a Comment