Back in July Joe got me tickets to see "So You Think You Can Dance" the tour for our anniversary and today is the day! I'm so excited to go and see them perform! I'm most excited to get away for the night and stay in a hotel. Hotel's are my favorite thing I so could've been Paris Hilton growing up and lived out of hotels! I love the room service, the beds, the free shampoo, the good towels. I'm just excited to get away with Joe for one last hurrah before baby Anna gets here.
About Anna, we get to go on Monday for our last ultrasound. I'm hoping that she is on track with her December 22nd due date because then we can get a set in stone date for our C-section. I'm hoping for the beginning of the month. Last night I was talking to Joe about when I wanted to get her out of me and I mentioned a date that fell on a Friday and he informed me that Friday's weren't good for him because he always turns in homework on Friday's HAH!! That just shows how little he knows about how fast this little munchkin is running out of room in my belly! I kindly told him that I didn't care if his whole college career was due on a Friday, if the Dr. says she can come early then she's coming early homework or no homework :)
Well, we are off to Tulsa and I will try to remember to take some pictures!
Have a good weekend!
Friday, October 30, 2009
We're Off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That sounds fun! Be Safe! I love hotels too!
Should we call the hotel and tell them to watch their carts carefully :) And I think "sorry, teacher, my wife had a baby" justifies turning in homework late :)
Oooh...I love hotels too. I hope you have a great time!
i know clare! I couldn't believe that he was dead serious about me not having the baby and getting in the way of his homework....what a goober! Also, I am definitely going to check out the carts at the hotel, just think Ross on Friends :)
I love SYTYCD! That's funny about the homework. The week I had Pierce, Brock didn't want me to have him until after Wednesday because he had a really busy week at work. Of course Pierce came on Tuesday.
Have fun! I love getting away for the night, no worries, no kids, just you and the man you love.
Post a Comment