Thursday, November 5, 2009

Haloween and more catch up.......

This post is brought to you by the Too Cool Mr. Brock......
His new thing to do is wear any sunglasses he can get his hands on and last night he just had to wear his glasses to eat his dinner! He's a mess!
For Halloween this year he was Handy Manny, he adores Handy Manny and I actually don't mind watching it so it's a favorite around our house. For his birthday he got actual Manny tools and has been in heaven ever since, he fixes everything! We even bring them to church and he fixes the pews in front of us to entertain himself.

I couldn't get a good front shot of him because he kept telling me that he had to go play with his "friends" even though he didn't know anyone at the party that we went to. He's definitely like his Grandpa Don, he never meets a stranger!

We carved pumpkins at Grandma Brock's house for family home evening the other night and it was a lot of fun, although I have to say I didn't realize that pumpkins go bad so fast! By the time that Halloween came around our pumpkin was nothing but a bunch of mold!




This is my son at naptime, he has been insisting on sleeping with his tools! I think it's pretty cute, he'll have me cover his toes with his blankie and then he says "my tools" and I have to tell them "night night" and cover them up too, he thinks it's so funny! Hey, whatever makes him lay down and go to sleep, right?!!

I went to the Dr.'s office on Monday and we are kinda scheduled for around the 17th of December. Anna is measuring at 4lbs. 4 oz. right now and that puts her due date at December 27th. I asked my Dr. how early we could have her and he said around 10 days early. So, I'm secretly wishing that I'll swell more like I did with Brock and have to be induced earlier than that. It's purely selfish reasons, I just want to be home and feeling decent enough to enjoy Christmas with Brock.
I'm already getting the Christmas bug, I need to put up all of my Halloween stuff and I am really ready to put up the Christmas decorations! It just takes so much time putting them all up that I figure that I should just go ahead and put them up now and then we will have more time to enjoy them, but I know that Joe would think I lost my mind if I started putting them up now.......anyways Have a good week!





5 comments:

gigi said...

Love your little handy man, he is just the cutest thing ever.
I'm getting excite for yall.

Clare said...

that crazy kiddo! he cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I love that green shirt! SO cute! You'll have to save that when he outgrows it. :)

Eliza said...

I'm right there with ya on the Christmas decorations!! I keep wanting to watch Christmas movies but John won't let me until after Thanksgiving. Hey- Walmart already has theirs out. Why not?!

Unknown said...

I love Handy Manny! It's my favorite to watch with Kaylee. She stops what she's doing to dance every time the theme song comes on. You are getting me excited about Christmas, but my husband would also think I'm crazy if I started decorating before Thanksgiving. Glad the lil girl is doing well. I hope you're hanging in there! I imagine it's harder to be mommy when you're prego.