Brock had his 2nd birthday on Saturday! I cannot believe that my baby is already 2 years old! He is such a fun kid to be around and he keeps us laughing all the time, now don't get me wrong there are some days when I just want to pull my hair out but I think that just comes with being a mommy and nothing to do with the child! He is talking up a storm and I never know what is going to come out of his mouth next!
This is his Thomas the Train birthday cake that his Great-Aunt Lorna made for him, she did a wonderful job and Brock loved it!
Here's the birthday boy!
Abby(the great dane/horse) gave the kids wagon rides...it only worked for one round, but when no one else is here she does a good job pulling Brock around the yard!

Brock opening his many presents, sorry to say though I'm pretty sure the candy that his Great-Grandma Brock taped onto her present was by far his favorite gift!



Brock opening his many presents, sorry to say though I'm pretty sure the candy that his Great-Grandma Brock taped onto her present was by far his favorite gift!
He was so funny when we sang Happy Birthday to him he just laughed and laughed! I think that he thought we had all lost our minds :)

Blowing out the candles.....
Blowing out the candles.....
Happy Birthday Big Boy! You bring more joy to your mommy and daddy's life then you will ever know!





6 comments:
That cake is AWESOME!!!
Brock is simply adorable. You will have your hands full in about 12-15 years!!
Love the Mohawk!!! Happy Birthday Brock!
This made me miss yall so much!!
Every thing looked like so much fun! Happy birthday big boy Brock!!
Jen, Brock is so cute and I wish you would post more pictures of you on your blog... you looked so CUTE in that picture :) Love Blog stalking you!!
He is Sooo Cute!! I hate that I missed his birthday, he is getting so big! You look great!!
WOW! Brock is 2! Tell him we said Happy belated Birthday! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment