Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Good Week

We've had a busy but fun week. Last week I babysat everyday including Saturday so that alone made the week pretty crazy! On Thursday I had 4 babies under the age of 2 here and it went suprisingly smooth but it felt like I was rocking children to sleep all day long! Pampered Chef has taken off and I did my first show at my friend Pam's house, it went pretty well and I had a lot of fun! March is quickly filling up with 5 parties and I am willing to do more so just let me know when you are ready to host a party and I will drop off your packet! Anyways, Brock has been a mess lately! I enjoy him more and more everyday. He's started dancing whenever there is music on and making me laugh. He definitely has white boy dancing skills! He's a funny little character. Yesterday he was carrying his blankie down the hall and it got caught on a shoe and Brock stopped and
scolded the shoe for annoying him.....maybe I should tone down my temper around him ya think? We'll just blame that on Daddy :)
Maddy and Brock have been getting my books off of my bookshelf and taking them and pretending to read them to each other, it is pretty cute just ignore the mass of toys on the floor behind them!
Today I was wiping the counters in the kitchen and Brock and Maddy decided that they would help me. I gave them both rags and they cleaned the cabinets for about 30 minutes!


He is getting to be such a big boy!





This is my new best friend! My bestie Pam introduced me to this little angel and I will never go without it again! About a week ago I accidently washed a chapstick in with a whole load of Brock's clothes and all of his shirts came out with grease stains spots all over them. Pam told me about this special spray n wash awhile ago so I went to the store and bought some. It got the stains out of every single one of Brock's shirts! I was SO happy! Definitely my new best friend!







5 comments:

gigi said...

Such cute help you have there. Good thing they work for kisses and hugs because with the economy the way it is we need all the help we can get.

I can't wait to try your new best friend. I'm in desparate need of some laundry help too.
Thanks little mama, love ya.

Bailey said...

Your welcome!! I would totally be their spokesperson. Glad I could help! Maddy and Brock cleaning the counters is too cute! You can send them to my house next.

Anonymous said...

Glad your week went so well. and it's always good to find a new friend that can work wonders for you! I think i'll pick some up and try it myself. :)

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see Brock dancing. I got such a kick out of Tim dancing him at your Grandma's the night we all met there. I enjoyed myself there that night with those 'rattling teeth'. Soon they will be no more. Jill wants us to have a video of it for posterity. Ha

Love y'all,
Uncle Billy

Candice said...

Thanks for the cleaning tips - spray & wash for grease plus giving kids rags to help, I love that little things keep their interest for so long! Cute picture of them reading together too :)