I've been the worst blogger since, I've had Cole! Let's just say that 3 kids is a huge adjustment from 2!!! Cole's blessing was at the beginning of March, it was a beautiful day filled with family and friends and I just loved having them all here to help us with his special day! He wore a handmade blessing gown that was made especially for him from my mom's fried Kay. She has made each of my children their own blessing gowns that they can pass down to their children and I just love that!
Uncle Timmy with the three munchkins

Our little family

Cole at two months old

My smiley little man! He just loves to smile and talk! He'll just coo and coo at anyone who talks to him but he really loves it when his big brother gives him any attention! He looks at Brock like he's known him for forever and it is sooo cute! He went for his 2 month check-up a little late this month but his stats are weight: 14 lbs 5 oz. 75th%tile/ heighth: 23 1/2 inches 44th%tile/ and head is 15 3/4 inches 56th%tile
Our little family
Cole at two months old
My smiley little man! He just loves to smile and talk! He'll just coo and coo at anyone who talks to him but he really loves it when his big brother gives him any attention! He looks at Brock like he's known him for forever and it is sooo cute! He went for his 2 month check-up a little late this month but his stats are weight: 14 lbs 5 oz. 75th%tile/ heighth: 23 1/2 inches 44th%tile/ and head is 15 3/4 inches 56th%tile





2 comments:
What a chunker! I love baby rolls. So CUTE! He looks like a joy to have in the family. So happy for you. And super jealous that Anna is already potty trained. I can't even get Sarah anywhere near the potty. You rock!
Cole is so dang cute!! That 3rd kid can really slow you down...trust me I know!:) When I saw that picture of Timmy with the kids, I swear I thought it was your dad for a split second.:) Such a cute family you have!
Post a Comment