Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Time

We had a great Easter this year. We went to our annual Easter egg hunt at our friend's house and the kids had a blast playing with all the other kiddos. Anna is a pro at hunting eggs now and Brock kept telling us that he found "39 eggs!" everytime you asked him how many he found.


My little babies about to head out for church, I told Brock that he looked sharp in his new suit and he replied, "yeah, sharp just like a pencil.".....ah the logic of a four year old.





After church we had another hunt at Grandma Brock's house. I was trying to snap a picture of Brock as he started to look for eggs and he informed me that, "there is no time for pictures mom!" .......







Checking out their loot at the first hunt.





On another note....drumroll please..........my little Anna is completely potty trained! She got the concept in a little under a week! I'm so proud of her and look forward to only having to buy diapers for one kiddo at a time!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun Easter! Love Anna's dress and Brock does look "sharp" and not like a pencil =) Go Anna! Way to be trained.

gigi said...

Jennifer, I see some Don Padgett in Baby Cole! Great pictures of the kids and yes they are growing up so fast.
Love yall!