I can't believe our little munchkin is already 4 months old!!! He is eating us out of house & home already, & I can't imagine my grocery bill when he gets to be a teenager! He went to the doc today and his stats are 17lbs and 4 oz for weight(90th percentile) 24 1/2 inches for height (25th percentile). He is such a chunk and I just love every single one of his rolls!! He still has his baby blues and I think he's going to keep them! I think he really favors the Padgett side of the family, sometimes he can make a facial expression and it reminds me of my dad, he looks alot like my brother at this age too. So it's nice to have at least one of my children look like me :) Happy 4 months Cole we couldn't imagine our lives without you and your sweet little smiles & chunky thighs!!!!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a cutie! He does look like you!
Whoops, I posted as my husband, Joel. So, yeah. What a cutie! He does look like you!
Post a Comment