He's Here!! Well, technically he's been here for three weeks now, but who's counting?????
He was born at 8:10 a.m. on January 17th, 2012. He weighed in at 8lbs. 8.4 oz. and 20 inches long. He was by far my biggest baby to date, and if I hadn't seen him get pulled from my belly I wouldn't believe he was mine! He's got really light hair and blue eyes, a far cry from my dark skinned, brown hair, brown eyed babies! He came out and he was ready to let us know he was here, he just screamed and screamed! It is just so miraculous to know where this precious spirit just was and now he is here and he is ours to keep! 

My anesthesiologist was so nice! I actually requested him from Anna's c-section because I had so many problems, he is the only person that is able to get my epidural in just right. He came in my room about a half hour before my section started to let me know that he prayed that morning that he would be able to place the epidural in the right spot and he sure did! It was a relief to know that his and my prayers were answered. He actually took the camera from Joe and took some shots of us with Cole.

My anesthesiologist was so nice! I actually requested him from Anna's c-section because I had so many problems, he is the only person that is able to get my epidural in just right. He came in my room about a half hour before my section started to let me know that he prayed that morning that he would be able to place the epidural in the right spot and he sure did! It was a relief to know that his and my prayers were answered. He actually took the camera from Joe and took some shots of us with Cole.





4 comments:
Such precious pictures. So glad you shared your blue eyed baby boy with us. The others sure look grown :(
He is such a cutie!!!!
Congrats! He's a cutie. I loved my anesthesiologist in Conway too. No clue what his name is, but he wiped my tears, took pictures, and made me feel so comfortable in a situation I hadn't planned on. You have some cute kiddos!!!!!
So cute!! Congrats!! Oh and I love that yellow and white striped jumper!
Post a Comment