Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Anna's 2nd Birthday!!! (And a whole lot of catch-up)

Merry Christmas From the Rogers! I can't believe that Christmas is this weekend! This month has just flown by and now after Christmas we have about 3-4 more weeks and then Baby Cole will be here! We are so excited to have another little baby in the house! Monkeying around.....these two are starting to be better friends, I think that once I'm busy with the new baby they might play a little more than they do now.




Anna's 2nd Birthday was the 18th of December and we just couldn't be more proud to be her parents. She requested a Tinkerbell (bell-bell) party and we gave her just that. We kept her party small with a few friends and of course the Grandma's came over. I don't know if my friends will ever know how much they help fill the void that I sometimes feel about my parents not being here to celebrate these special milestones in my children's lives.




Her tinkerbell cupcake cake with about 5 lbs. of frosting on it, it was good though!



She loves her new pillow pet and her tinkerbell jammies, she wants to sleep in those jammies every night and she carries around her pillow pet with her all over the house





She got lots of great toys and took them right over to daddy to have him open them.





She went to the doctor yesterday for her well-child check-up, she weighs 28 lbs. and is 34 inches tall, and is at the 75 percentile for both heighth and weight. She has had a little growth spurt, I'm hoping she will keep growing taller and taller, it's no fun being short! We are so happy for another happy, healthy year with her and look forward to many, many more!!! Thanks to everyone who came and made it a special day for our little Anna Kulia!!!
















1 comments:

gigi said...

We loved your Christmas card and news letter! Mama and daddy are here with me and we all got to read it and enjoy it! I didn't do Christmas cards this year but have enjoyed everyone elses!! We sure love yall.
Merry Christmas!!