Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anna's 18 Months Old

Anna I can't believe it's been 18 months since I first held you in my arms! You are very independent and want to do EVERYTHING your brother does! You are a little daredevil, you can climb up the rockwall of our swingset and



















Anna, I can't believe it's been 18 months since I first held you in my arms! You are very independent and want to do EVERYTHING your brother does! You are a little daredevil, you can climb up the rockwall of our swingset and slide down the fast slide all by yourself. You just love to climb and in fact the other day I took you and your brother to a bakery to get a little treat and I brought home a dozen cookies for your daddy to take to work and after your nap I thought you were playing in Brock's room and I went to check on you and I found you standing on top of the kitchen table covered in chocolate and all that was left of those dozen cookies were four of them and lots of crumbs! Needless to say you didn't eat much dinner that night your belly was full of sugar!

Your new face to make when we get the camera out is the "cheese" face. You say "cheese'' as soon as you see the camera it's pretty cute!

Words you can say: cheese, please, Brock, mama, daddy, mine, bubbles, ball, shoes, no-no, and I'm sure I'm missing a couple more!


At your last doctor's appointment I can't remember the exact numbers but you were 90th for weight, 50th for height and 15th for head. You are just growing like a little weed and love to dance and dance, whenever anyone sings a song on tv or for you, you clap and spin around in circles. You love all things girly, playing with your dolls and feeding them bottles. You love for me to put a diaper on them and you just laugh and laugh. You are a joy to have around and we are so thankful for you!

Love ya Baby Anna!

2 comments:

dannynstephstoddart said...

Super fun... happy birthday little lady!

Janae' said...

That is so sweet and she is so adorable!