Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wow.....it's been a long time!

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted anything to my blog! We'll just credit that to the picture below. I've been feeling like crap and I was very very moody so I decided to take a pregnancy test, so there I was peeing on a stick in the Target bathroom with my two hoodlums running wild and when I looked at the stick it said negative, just at that moment I was thinking to myself that it was probably for the best because I've certainly got my hands full with these two. I washed my hands and went to throw the test in the trash and to my suprise it had turned positive! I just stared at it in disbelief. Joe and I had been taking precautions and we decided that since he had graduated from college and we would hopefully have a full time job soon that we could go ahead and get off the pill, well I was off the pill approximately two weeks and BAM I'm pregnant with number four! I certainly was suprised! Our newest bundle of joy--who Brock swears is going to be a brother for him--is due around January 24th. Joe is very sad that the baby won't get here before the end of the year for tax purposes, but I'm glad that Anna's birthday(12/18) and the new baby will have a decent amount of time between them. Christmas is going to be kinda sucky because I will be too far along to travel, but I might beg my doc to let me go to Memphis to be with my brother and the rest of our fam down there!

I have been pretty sick but I think that it is finally coming to an end! I haven't been sick in two days and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the worst is over! We are so blessed and thankful to Heavenly Father for giving us another child to care for and raise!

2 comments:

Starting Over said...

Congratulations!

Maureen said...

Congratulations Jen, glad to hear that you are finally feeling better. Missed seeing you at church last Sunday to say goodbye. You have an adorable family and I am happy you are adding another joy to your life. Love ya