Monday, May 2, 2011

Memphis Zoo and Easter

We have been busy but I haven't been blogging about it! First things first Joe is almost done with school!!!!! I am so proud of him and can't wait for him to get a grown up job that he loves! He has worked so hard to support our family and go to school all at the same time, it's been challenging for the both of us but I couldn't be more proud of my husband! We also got a new roof courtesy of our insurance company and of course Joe! It looks good and as soon as we get the trim all repainted I'll post pictures! I painted our kitchen and other than a couple of touch ups it is entirely finished and I am very happy with the way that it has turned out! Here are so photos of some of the happenings at the Rogers' home!





My little babies all ready to go to church Easter morning. I got Anna's dress at a consignment sale for 4 bucks! I love a bargain!
We actually attended three egg hunts this year. Let me tell you I was definitely egg hunted out by the end of it!




This was Anna's first real hunt and she was too cute! She found her first egg and she wouldn't budge from that spot until I opened the egg and gave her the candy! Once she had her candy in her mouth she was good to go on and hunt for more eggs! She's no dummy she knew where the good stuff was :)
















We went to Memphis a couple of weeks ago and we took the kids to the zoo, let me tell you this zoo is worth a trip to Memphis(especially if the only zoo you've ever been to is the Little Rock zoo where all the animals are either missing from their exhibits or close to death) it was a little pricey but it was worth it for Brock! He has been talking about going to the zoo for months! We caught the sea lion show and it was so neat! This sea lion put on a really good show for us!




















Daddy and Anna!





Love their polar bear exhibit!














Lazy Hippo! This thing was HUGE!















This was the only decent picture of the kids! They are growing up so quickly!


















We had a great Easter weekend and now there is more and more rain! Yesterday we were walking to our cars after church and Brock and I almost got swept away by the downpour! The water was up to his knees poor kid! I am definitely ready for some warmer (not hot) weather!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog, Jen! You are just so open and honest about things (ha ha, love your comment about the Little Rock Zoo =)) I have trouble being open about things because when people don't leave comments I assume it's because they disagree or don't care about what I have to say, so I admire that you can talk about important things.

gigi said...

I love going to the zoo with the kids! Always a fun day.

They are growing so fast I just can't believe it! I know you will bw so happy for Joe to Graduate!! Yoou need to celebrate by coming to GA. Make some plans okay!