Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brock and his funny stories

My Brock is 3 1/2 now and he sure does say some funny things! About two days ago he was trying to take a toy away from Anna and it was stretchy and as they fought over it it stretched farther and farther, well without thinking I told Brock to let it go and give it to his sister and he did just that, he let go and it popped her right on her bare chest. I was scolding him and made him come over and look at the red spot that was on her and he innocently looked at her nipple and said, "oh no and there's another spot, I'm so sorry Anna". I couldn't correct him I was laughing so hard. Such a funny boy!

If you've talked to me in the past month you've probably already heard this story but I'm writing it down for memories sake.
We were in walmart at the checkout and I was putting stuff on the conveyor belt not paying attention to my surroundings and I heard Brock excitingly repeating "Ahoy Matey, Ahoy Matey!" and I looked to see what he was talking about and there was an old man in line in front of us with a patch on his eye, I didn't know what to say and before I could find my words he's asking the man if he knew Captain Hook or Mr. Smeed. The lady in line behind me was about to wet her pants she was laughing so hard and I was just wishing to get out of there as fast as I could. It was just too funny! Then about a month later when we went back to Walmart for the next time we saw another man with an eye patch, and Brock turned to me and said, "Mom there's another pirate they are all over this place!" That boy just keeps me laughing constantly he's just a hoot!

2 comments:

gigi said...

Those are so cute. So glad you are writing them down for historys sake!
Love yall.

elizabeth said...

LOL at the pirate story! That is hilarious!!