We finally got some long overdue family pictures done by a friend of ours and we love how they turned out! The kids actually cooperated and I was so happy for that!

The one of the kids in front of the door is my very favorite and I can't wait to blow it up and find a cute frame for it! My little rugrats are alot of fun to be around and I love being their mommy! I am not going to pretend that it's all roses and rainbows around here, I am a referree most days and that drives me nuts but for the most part we have a lot of fun in the Rogers home! I am currently battling pink eye and we have all been sick on and off for the past 4 weeks! This winter has been rough on us but I think that I can finally say that we are all on the mend and it's a wonderful feeling! I wouldn't wish sickness on anyone! Anna is now 14 months old and she is already talking! She says "shoes" and she can usually be seen wearing at least one shoe all day long, she yells "brock" down the hall when she wants to pester her brother, she says "bye bye" and when you ask her if she wants to take a bath she pulls up her shirt and pats her belly. When we were taking our pictures she wouldn't smile unless we said "anna, are you hungry?" and then she would grin and nod her head yes. My child loves to eat! She eats and eats and eats and then when she's done in her highchair she gets down and roams around our plates to see what we can share with her. She is a funny little thing and we just enjoy her! 









4 comments:
Anna sounds like a cutie (reminds me of Kaylee with the hold scavenge everyone's plate thing =) You guys look great and I know what you mean. It's not all roses and rainbows, but it is still wonderful.
Those pictures are beautiful! I love the colors. You have adorable kids! That cracks me up that Anna smiles if you ask her if she is hungry. What a cutie.
Such sweet pictures Jen. You have an adorable family. Glad everyone is finally getting better.
These pictures turned out great! I'd love to see more :)
You have a beautiful family, Jennifer. Love yall.
Post a Comment