
We got so much snow yesterday! The weather predicted that when we woke up yesterday morning we would have at least 6 inches, well I put Brock to bed with promises of lots of snow when he woke yesterday morning. I got out of bed at around 7 and looked out my window and there wasn't one flake on the ground or anywhere to be seen! We were duped, or so I thought. About 30 minutes later it started coming down like a blizzard and it didn't stop until about 7 last night! We waited for a bit and then we went out and ventured into the almost 7 inches of snow we got! I don't remember ever getting that much snow here in Arkansas, I felt like I was back in Idaho for college! Brock had a blast he walked and walked through it and then he started mumbling something and I noticed that he didn't have his rainboots on! He lost them in the snow and was just walking around in his 3 pairs of socks! Crazy kid!



Anna has such a hard time walking in the snow that she would take a step and then fall down and just sit there until someone would come help her up, so we decided to get the wagon out and go on a walk. We had a nice day and it looks like we will have at least two more days of snow until the temps hit in the high 60's on Friday......crazy Arkansas weather!

4 comments:
brock looks so happy in that snow! we've got to get a wagon for luke! we made a makeshift sled for him and he hated it :( although it quite entertaining for us :) so glad you had a fun snow day!
Wow! That is a lot of snow! Crazy Global Warming!
Way cute kids!
Wow! Anna is so big!! Time sure flies! You need to blog more :)
It was fun getting all of that snow! Looks like you all had lots of fun playing in it like we did!
Post a Comment