On Thursday I was warned by Joe's Grandma that I better go to the store and stock up, I listened but didn't think that anything was going to happen because the weathermen always seem to say we are going to have a storm and we never do...well, I'm glad that I listened! It started icing around 10 that night and hasn't stopped since! It snowed yesterday and then last night again, I'm not sure on the official inches but it looks like we have about 2 inches of ice with snow on top of that! Yesterday after Brock's nap we took him outside to play in it and he had so much fun he just kept picking up the snow and saying "snowball" over and over again, it was pretty cute!
Joe was having fun taunting the dogs with snow.....





2 comments:
Glad you listened, girly!! So glad yall still have electricty too! That what usually happens when you have ice storms :)
Loved looking at it but glad we didn't get anything but rain :)
Wow - I hope it's fun to have, seems like kids always get a kick out of snow - stay warm!
Post a Comment