Brock and I took Anna to her one month check-up today and I am proud to share that she is now weighing a whopping 9lbs. 1 oz.! That's one whole pound in a week! Brock was on his best behavior too! He was very concerned with what the the Doc was doing to his little sis! It was pretty cute, he kept asking her "what you doing?" everytime she touched Anna.
I was speaking to my Aunt Natalie last night on the phone and she is the mother of three and her youngest is graduating from high school this year and she gave me some advice that brought tears to my eyes, she told me to cherish this "job" of being a mother because we only have our babies for a small amount of time and then they will go off to live their lives and we will be left with our memories of them being tiny babies and toddlers. So, everytime I think that I couldn't possibly do another load of laundry I'm going to smile and cherish folding those little tiny socks and jammies and just enjoy my babies being young and love that they think that I truly am the best thing since sliced bread :)





5 comments:
Love it that you got both their pictures at once.
I can't beleive that Shelby will be 5 tomorrow. They do grow up so fast.
Brock is so cute and I can't believe how big Anna is getting! I still owe you a dinner! I've had preggo brain, lately....
I love your post. P.S. I gave my notice to work that I will not be returning after baby girl arrives. I'm just giddy. Your post reminds me that I am doing the right thing. :)
Cute picture! I still can't get over how much they look alike.
Aww, sweet picture - and what a cute big brother at the doctor's office! I love that advice from your aunt too, and need to remind myself to enjoy each day of whatever we're going through - thanks :)
They do grow up so fast.
free internet jobs
Post a Comment