I can't believe our little girl is already one month old and I've only put one post of pictures of her! It is so true that you don't take as many pictures as the second child! Oh well I'm sure she will forgive me! She is just growing like a weed, she came home at 7lbs. 8 oz. and she lost one whole pound while I was trying to breast feed but now she is weighing 8lbs. 1 oz. and that was last week so I'm sure she weighst more than that right now! She has also grown almost two whole inches! She is a joy to have around and I'm glad that we have a little sister for Brock, even if he isn't that thrilled with it!
Laying with daddy after a long day at church.....





5 comments:
She is so adorable! It's crazy CRAZY crazy how fast time goes by!
She's getting so old! :) Just kidding! She is so stinkin' beautiful, and I can't wait to be able to pinch those cheeks again!
If she didn't have on a dress I still would think she was baby Brock. I just can't believe how much she looks like him. Yeah, time flies and I can't believe she is already one month old. I sure wish I could take her pictures :)
So cute, I can't believe a month just went by either - love seeing pics, makes me feel like I know your kids :)
OH, Anna's sooooo cute! And it's adorable that Brock is making sure the doc is being good to his baby sis. Your epidural story began as a nightmare, but I'm so glad it ended well. I'm so grateful our families can be blessed with the Priesthood. It is a miracle that you didn't feel the needle the 2nd time, even though the anesthesiologist sounds like a miracle worker. We all know the Lord blessed you. I'm so glad things are going well!
Post a Comment