Well, this post is about a week overdue! We are having a little girl and we are very excited about it! We took Brock with us to look at the baby on the ultrasound machine and he did not like what they were doing to me! He just kept saying Mama over and over again and then he came over and gave me a kiss....too cute! I don't think he'll like seeing me in the hospital especially not with a new baby in my arms! We like to tease him that he is in denial of things to come. I bought him a DVD about a new baby coming and he refuses to watch it! And, whenever I point at my belly and tell him there is a baby in there he tells me no! It's pretty funny!
I'm finally getting excited about this baby, not that I wasn't before, but because we lost Paige so far along in my pregnancy I always feel like I can't fully get my hopes up. My doctor always sends me to a special ultrasound doctor to look at the babies, he's done this with all three of my pregnancies so this just must be what he does. I always remind her of what happened with Paige so she looks at the baby very closely and spends some extra time looking at every little thing. She said that all of her organs look great, her heart is very strong and her brain looks great. She told me to stop worrying, so I took her advice and now I'm getting so ready to hold this baby and dress her up in all of the cute clothes that I've had since Paige! It is really working out well I was due in December with Paige also so I have lots of cute winter clothes that are just begging to be worn!
We also have a new name for this baby. We have been going back and forth for forever because we both decided that Laney was just not meant to be her name. Every night we talk about names and Joe would always drive me nuts because he never liked any name that I came up with but he never offered any of his own. The other night I told him that if he was going to veto every name that I said that he would have to come up with one of his own, and he said let's name her Anna and I asked him why and then he played me the song "Annabella's Song" by Everlast and I fell in love with the name Anna. Her name will be Anna Kulia Rogers. Now all Anna has to do is get here and we will have a great christmas! We are due December 22nd and I am having a C-section so I figure we will let Joe get done with finals and then she can come so we are looking at around December 16th. I am almost 6 months right now and feel great! I love the second trimester, the sickness is overwith and I'm not too big to enjoy myself just yet!
Anyways, I've rambled enough for today! Have a great week!
Anyways, I've rambled enough for today! Have a great week!






9 comments:
Anna is such a sweet name. I love it! So glad you are feeling good...
I love the name Anna. So happy for you!
I like the name Anna, I can't wait until she is here!!!
Awe, Carla's Anna's gonna love it!! Brock and Anna Rogers. Nice names. Great to have an update and to see a picture of Anna. Love you.
I already said this on Facebook, but I love the name. I've always liked Anna. Laney is cute too, but its funny how some names just don't feel right.
Oh, and I always think I've wasted $30 at the dr.'s office. They seem to tell me, she's fine, just give it time with whatever is wrong. Better safe than sorry! Good thing we don't have a copay on well child checkups.
Yea!!
Yay! Send me your address please! I have something for you!!!
rachelleswitzer@gmail.com
Hey Cuz,
Love the name. Anthony was thinking "She named it after our Anna". I said NO, and read the precious way Joe came up with the name. I just love it! Girl I wish we lived closer. I could use some of that sugar off of Brock's sweet cheeks. I'm happy that you are feeling & doing so good. Hello to Joe & baby boy, Hugs & kisses, Carla
Anna is a cute name! I actually like the Whole name AnnaBella. I have been picking out names since jacob and I got married and annabella was one of them! lol I had never heard anyone mention the name annabella before.. kinda thought I came up with it on my own!lol :-) Anyway... I'm happy for you. I cant wait til she gets here. Girls are so precious esp their little clothes!
Post a Comment