The street department has been working on the other end of our street this past week and yesterday they came right in front of our house, Brock was in tractor heaven! He sat in this chair for one whole hour just watching the men work. He was so upset when the tractor left he ran down the yard yelling, "my tractor, my tractor!!" He's a nut!
This look totally says it all.....get out of my face with that camera I'm busy lady!!

This was what he was totally entranced by.....

I'm still not sure why it took all of these men to do this job(there were 8 total!) but they were nice!

This is Brock's new trick. He is such a funny little boy, I love that he does things just to get a laugh out of us. He came into the kitchen just giggling and when I turned around this is what I found, I told him to wait just a minute I wanted to take a picture of him and when I was done taking pictures he said "bye" and went back into the living room. Such a nut!
This was what he was totally entranced by.....
I'm still not sure why it took all of these men to do this job(there were 8 total!) but they were nice!
This is Brock's new trick. He is such a funny little boy, I love that he does things just to get a laugh out of us. He came into the kitchen just giggling and when I turned around this is what I found, I told him to wait just a minute I wanted to take a picture of him and when I was done taking pictures he said "bye" and went back into the living room. Such a nut!





3 comments:
That is the funniest thing. Jinnifer there use to be a set of DVD's of real trucks working on things, like highways and buildings. It was marketed to little children. I'll ask my cousin if she still has those or how to get them. He would love it. He is a regular clown. What will he do in when he gets to school, entertaine the whole class!
That's funny! I used to love it when the kids would become entranced with things like trucks and tractors ... hopefully he won't grow out of it. We took the boys to an air show a few months ago and after about 30 minutes of it they were done ... I was a little disappointed because I was very intersted. I love the picture with the 2 pacifiers.
Having good memories about my Uncle Don today!
That picture was so cute - I thought they were 3D glasses at first - how fun that he tries to make people laugh at such a young age! I love that boys are so attracted to 'boy' things like tractors, it really must be in their genes!
Post a Comment