Friday, June 12, 2009

French Bread Casserole and A New Haircut

FRENCH BREAD CASSEROLE
A lady from my ward at church brought this dinner over to us right after we had Brock and it quickly became one of our family favorites! It's so easy and very yummy!
First, brown a pound of ground beef and a small diced onion
While the meat is cooking, take a loaf of French Bread and cut it lengthwise and scoop out all of the insides....be careful not to tear through the bottoms of the halves!

Then take the scooped out bread and tear it into bitesize pieces and add it to the cooked ground beef.


Then add a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup( I have to use Cream of Onion because my husband's a whiny baby and swears he can taste the mushrooms...whatever)


Then I put shredded cheese on the bottom piece of French Bread





Then add the meat concoction on top of the cheese.





Then top that with cheese. I end up using two whole cups.




Then put the top piece of French Bread on and wrap the whole "Sandwich" in tin foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes and slice and enjoy!








I've had it with my hair and got it all chopped yesterday! She cut about 6 inches off! I hadn't realized that my hair had gotten so long! Joe was not happy but if he prefers long hair then he will just have to get a girlfriend :)














Have a good weekend!






10 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

You are so pretty and that yummy sandwich makes me want to spend some time in the kitchen!!! Strange...please give me a call sometime this weekend I need your new number!

gigi said...

I LOVE your hair! You've always had good hair anyway and it's always cute to me!

Thanks for that recipe! That is going to be my new "GO TO" Relief Society recipe. So easy and so quick. Thanks.

I'm sorry to say but it doesn't look like we will get there until Sunday afternoon sometime. Would it be okay to take yallto dinner that night? Sorry we aren't getting away today we will leave in the morning sometime. Do yall like Olive Garden or do you have a favorite place yall like to eat, we would like to take yall where yall want to go and where yall love to eat. Just let us know. Call ya soon. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!!! How is Brock and baby peanut??? I hope your morning sickness is gone. Tell Joe I said Hi. I love you!!

Krissy

Unknown said...

Your hair is very cute, I need to get mine chopped off too, it is driving me crazy!

Our Happy Family said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Very cute. I'm glad you posted that recipe, I love to try new recipes and there even better when they sound so easy to make.

Janae' said...

Oh my gosh Jen you are so cute! Ok, that looks so good.. Both the casserole and your hair! I AM GOING TO MAKE THAT CASSEROLE... But I am NOT going to cut my hair.. Either way.. It looks adorable on you and I don't think your husband will want a new girlfriend after he sees you.. LOL

Candice said...

Look at you, Ms. Paula Deen jr! That recipe looked yummy, what a fun idea - thanks for sharing :) Very nice haircut on you!

Holly said...

Wow, that looks AMAZING! I want to try making that some time! :)
I'm going to bookmark your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro.
I the earliest daytime here.As likely as not, it wishes be absorbing to you,new Pictures

foto claudia koll
[/url] how to you?