No we aren't dead but to tell you the truth there have been times in the past month that I have thought that I'd be better off that way! Okay not literally but look at this next picture and you will get the drift as to why I've been feeling that way! Most people already know but I am pregnant again and don't get me wrong we are way excited about it but I have been very sick, I finally got a prescription from my doctor for some sick meds and I feel like a new woman. I'm already growing out of my jeans and it is not fun! I guess on your third pregnancy you do tend to show a lot earlier but jeez! I think about how huge I got with Brock and one can only wonder if I am going to be that big with this one! We've been pretty busy this last month, Brock and I went to Memphis to visit family last week. It was a good visit and I wasn't ready to come home. Brock is getting much easier to travel with so that's always a good thing! He is growing up so quickly, it seems like he learns a new word everyday and he has the sweetest little voice. He's learned some wonderful new things like snatching toys and saying "mine" and he's taking to biting so that's always lovely. I'm pretty sure that I turned every shade of red while explaining to the father of one of the little kids that I babysit why his sweet little son had a perfect imprint of my son's upper jaw on his son's little foot. That was the first time that I have ever been truly mortified by my son....I'm sure there are more times to come! I hope that this was the first and last time that he decides to take a chunk out of another child.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
No We Aren't Dead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Woo Hoo, your blog is alive again!!!!! Congrats again on the new baby.
I haven't had a chance to say congrats on the new baby coming...so CONGRATS!!!! Cute pic of Brock looking at the caterpillar, he could have been sucking on it! :) I've known a few kids that had them in their mouths :P
Congratulations JP!!! I'm happy for you and am glad those meds are helping!
Congratulations Jen!!How exciting... I am glad you are feeling better.
Well, if you are going to be bitten...you could do worse than that adorable little boy!
Hey...Congrats Jenn! That is so exciting. When are you due? I always get sick as a dog the entire time I am pregnant. I finally got medicine that worked with Nathan and each one of those tiny pills was a small miracle! I am glad they are helping you. Good luck with everything!
yay, Congrats girl!!!! I'm so excited for you. Brock is so cute, I can't wait to see what this one is going to look like :)
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you! Sad that you're sick, but can't wait to see how gorgeous your next child is. I am glad you have meds to help you feel like a new woman. Glad you're enjoying the nice weather. Brock is so adorable!
Congrats!!!
FREAKIN CONGRATS, 1st of all!!!!! 2ndly What is tha cool toy called from Target, and 3rdly Where is The Wonder Place?
you have 24 hours to answer all 3 questions or your computer will shut down automatically! :) just kidding! I just now started blogging again! Love ya!!!
YAY! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yay for babies - congrats Jennifer!!
bless you, it's so hard to be sick and have to take care of children.
Hope the meds work and congrats to
the family!
Post a Comment