We had a great Easter this year. Brock actually went on 3 different egg hunts and he is now a certified pro at hunting easter eggs! This was right before we went to church for his very first egg hunt....he was just excited to hold the basket!
Brock and the Easter Bunny
He's on the hunt people move it or lose it!
He got so many eggs his basket was too heavy to lift off the ground!

This was his Easter basket that the Easter Bunny left him...I didn't get pictures of him but when he spotted the basket he said...."wooowww" too cute!

Brock is in a "great" phase right now of getting into anything and EVERYTHING! About a week ago we had the missionaries over for supper and Brock wandered off and got really quiet and this is what I found.....

As you can see, he is quite proud of himself and his discovery :)
I've been letting him play the piano when the mood strikes him and this is what I found the other day!
Instead of getting him down I took pictures :) What a good mother, right???

This phase is alot of work! I feel like I can't take my eyes off of him for a second! He just goes ninety miles an hour! The other day I was cutting up some veggies to get dinner ready to go in the crock pot and had my back turned towards him and he was playing in the pantry, the next thing I know I hear Brock calling my name and when I turned around there was oil all over my kitchen and a greasy Brock holding an empty bottle of vegetable oil looking very proud of himself! I said "Oh, Brock!" and he dropped the bottle and took off running right into my living room! I've been scrubbing up an oily floor for days!! Everytime I think I get it all the light catches the floor just right and I see another footprint! I couldn't stay mad at him because it was my fault for leaving the oil where he could reach it! Live and learn I guess!
This was his Easter basket that the Easter Bunny left him...I didn't get pictures of him but when he spotted the basket he said...."wooowww" too cute!
Brock is in a "great" phase right now of getting into anything and EVERYTHING! About a week ago we had the missionaries over for supper and Brock wandered off and got really quiet and this is what I found.....
This phase is alot of work! I feel like I can't take my eyes off of him for a second! He just goes ninety miles an hour! The other day I was cutting up some veggies to get dinner ready to go in the crock pot and had my back turned towards him and he was playing in the pantry, the next thing I know I hear Brock calling my name and when I turned around there was oil all over my kitchen and a greasy Brock holding an empty bottle of vegetable oil looking very proud of himself! I said "Oh, Brock!" and he dropped the bottle and took off running right into my living room! I've been scrubbing up an oily floor for days!! Everytime I think I get it all the light catches the floor just right and I see another footprint! I couldn't stay mad at him because it was my fault for leaving the oil where he could reach it! Live and learn I guess!





5 comments:
These are the stories that will keep you laughing when you are older. They will also be good to tell Brock when he gets upset at the shenanigans his children get into!
Reagan isn't any better, she's 2 and into everything and thinks it's fun to run from you, ugh...
Brock is to precious!
How funny. Reading/looking at your blog makes me smile. :-)
Brock has the cutest face with his big eyes. And he sounds like a handful! It's hard to get anything done when they're into everything. I would NOT like cleaning up a container of oil! Good thing he's so adorable :)
The stories about your Dad made me laugh soooo hard. Out loud. I'm sure my kids wondered what I am on. I miss you and Pam!!!
Hey Jenn...it's your old roomie Liz. Glad to see that you are doing so well. Your little guy Brock is adorable! I have a blog too...my address is: www.chillinwiththechandlers.blogspot.com How is Pam doing?
Post a Comment