This is a picture of a picture so it might be a little hard to see. This is Brock's first professionally done photo shoot! It turned out great. He smiled the entire time and I had a very hard time narrowing down which pics I wanted to buy!! I think that he won't appreciate the little booty shot when he gets older but I just couldn't resist!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I think those are the most precious pictures ever! where did you get them done? we haven't taken ocho's pictures professionally either.
those are so sweet.
dollie
This is "over the top precious!" I just love those days when all the pictures turn out great!
Good job Brock and mommy!
Jennifer, this is darn precious! What a priceless piece of art! He is absolutely beautiful!!
I am so glad to know y'all are okay with all the bad weather going on there!!
Love you!!
Jill
(Crenshaw)
Post a Comment