Thursday, February 28, 2008


LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY!!!
So, this is my life! I have always heard that your laundry loads double when you have a baby but I never understood that.....I mean babies are so tiny and their clothes are just as small but now I understand. This week I am already on my tenth load of laundry and it is only Thursday night!!! This is a picture of how many clothes that Brock goes through on a normal day and this isn't including his second pair of pajamas that he currently has on! I have a lot of respect for all the stay at home mothers who keep their homes in order and themselves and their children!!! Whew, it is a TON of work!!!! But when I look at those big brown eyes of his I know that it is all worth it, even if I have to wait until Joe gets home so I can finally have some ME time to take a quick shower!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't the laundry amazing! That may be the part of having kids that shocked me the most. There is a never ending supply of dirty laundry. Just when you get it all clean, the baby spits up and you have more!!