Brock had just taken and nap on my chest and his face was buried in my arm and when he woke up he had creases all over his face. I thought it was cute.
He is now 4 months old! He went for his four month checkup and the doctor informed me that Brock is what he would call a "Hoss". Meaning that he is a really big boy! He now weighs 17lbs. and 10 oz. and he is 27 inches long!!! He is in the 90% percentile in weight and the 97% percentile for his height!!! Who would've thunk it that I'd have a tall baby :) I bet my mama is laughing at this too!! Considering that I'm 5'1" and she was 4'11" !! We sure do miss her but we know that she is smiling down on us and always watching!!





2 comments:
He does weigh more than my babies! I guess it is since you feed him everytime he cries :) j/k!
Love those pj's!
hi Jennifer,
I am your second cousin (I think) on your dad's side. I have really been enjoying your blog. I have one little son (and 4 daughters) also so everyone's little boy seems to remind me of him, including yours. Anyway, thanks for the great posts.
Shannon
Post a Comment