Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cole is Nine Months Old!!!

Oh my gosh I cannot believe that I haven't blogged about my little munchkin in 5 months and I also cannot believe that he is now nine months old!! He has grown sooooo much in these last five months!  He is now weighing in at 21 lbs. 10 oz. (80th percentile) and he is 28 1/2 inches tall (55th percentile).  His newest trick is crawling and he is everywhere and into everything.  I always hear moms say that they don't like when their baby gets mobile but I love it because he can crawl off and explore and not throw a fit everytime I leave the room.  He adores his big brother Brock and Brock is pretty fond of him too.

 He is eating anything and everything he can get his chubby little hands on and I love the finger food stage because it makes going out to eat a little bit easier to entertain the baby!  He is a very smiley baby and has two bottom teeth and two top teeth.  He is a beast when he is teething and he will let you know very loudly that he isn't happy about his teeth coming in!  We went to the pediatrician for his well child check-up the other day and the doc was asking me if he is babbling mama and dada and I told her no but that he has found that screaming is a much more effective way to get out attention!  He is making sure that we don't forget he is here!  Cole is definitely my loudest child by far!! I cannot believe that this little chubster is already 9 months old!! Let's just hope that I am better about bloggging and that he won't be a one year old before I take another picture of him :)

1 comments:

Clare said...

I love that loud boy! He's such a perfect addition to your awesome little family and I love that we get to watch him grow!