Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowy Days!

We had our first and probably only snow of the winter this past weekend and it was great! It started to finally come down around 3 in the afternoon and by the time that it was dark outside Brock was begging to go out, so we bundled up and headed out around 7:30ish!He was so happy to be out in the snow!

Anna was less than thrilled that we were outside without her! (and no she isn't naked Joe's hands are just covering up her diaper, also it was almost bathtime hence the nakedness)


Our less than brilliant dogs couldn't figure out how to drink out of the water dish.....



Me and Brock freezing to death in the snow!




Poor Anna just watching from the house......




The next morning we all bundled up and out we went, Anna was so cute she would just run and fall face first in the snow, she lasted about 30 minutes and then she was ready to come in!






Eating the snow....







Yummy!








This is my hand on the top of the recycling can, I'd say we got about 4 inches of snow, that's pretty good around these parts! I'll take a little bit of snow over ice any day!









Baby Anna after a morning of playing in the snow, I'd say she was pretty happy!










This is one tired boy, he asked if he could eat popcorn in our bed and watch a movie and this is what I found about 30 minutes later!





We have had a great week with daddy home and just being lazy and enjoying the pretty snow!








4 comments:

Martindale News said...

I loved reading about the fun you had in the snow. Cute kids, cute coat on Anna and I really like the picture of you and Brock. So cute! Good memories to cherish and great pictures to capture the good times in life. You have an adorable family Jen

Thompson Family said...

You have the cutest kids!

gigi said...

GREAT pictures!! Loved the snow. Those babies are growing to FAST!!

Bailey said...

Love little Anna's coat!! Very cute.