Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summertime Fun

It's HOT!!! Summer is definitely here! It seems like overnight it turned from a nice spring into the middle of the dreadful summer! We've been coping so far with it by staying inside or playing in the water, I've taken Brock to Wild River Country once this summer and he is so cute when we go, he is definitely a water boy! Here he is in the back yard playing with his pool from last summer. His dorky "cheese" face.

Here is Anna's new trick! She is sitting up all on her own, she doesn't have any interest in rolling over or crawling but she sure does like to sit up and play with toys. I always know when her toys are too far for her to reach because she starts whining and then I just have to go and replenish her supply and she will play for quite awhile!


She loves her toes and just sucks and sucks as soon as she can get them to her mouth, too cute! She has a built-in pacifier!


We are attempting to potty train Brock and so far it has been going pretty well, (minus a couple of disgusting accidents that I will spare you the details of) and we couldn't be more proud of him. He is waking up dry and going straight to the potty, so far so good!


3 comments:

Bailey said...

Please tell your babies to stop growing for the next 2 months!! They are getting so big! Anna is "very bendy". I would take the hot over 50 degree weather in JUNE!!

Clare said...

I love Brock's dorky "cheese" face!!

jan crenshaw said...

whoa! I'm trying to catch up on blogs and I'm astonished it's been sooooo L O N G since I've been bloggin'. That Lil Miss Anna is growing tooooo fast! -- just like Brock.

I've really gotta backtrack and look at Brock's photos at her age. I have a feeling that Anna is gonna be S H O R T like her Mommy, Grandmommy & cousin Jill.
Her chipmonk cheekies look bigger than I remember Brocks. OOOH I wish I could kiss those sweet cheekies full of sugar.

Time y'all headed south! ASAP.

Bunches of hugs n squeezes n kisses and prayers for ever & ever.

aint j