Tuesday, December 22, 2009

She's Here!!!

Anna Kulia Rogers
Born 12-18-2009
7lbs. 8 oz. 19 1/2 inches long

Anna's first dress! It's already fun to dress her up!
Snoozing on our bed
Look at those little chubby cheeks!
She is in love with the pacifier already!



I'm on all kinds of fun drugs in this picture....

On Friday the 18th I went to the hospital at 9 a.m. to be prepped for my C-section and the time went by so slowly it seemed! I waited and waited for 11:30 to roll around and then about 10 minutes before my surgery was scheduled to happen a nurse came to me and told me that my Doctor was running about an hour late, I thought that I would never get to hold my little Anna!
She was born at 12:59 p.m. on December 18th. She looked just like her brother with just a little bit chubbier cheeks, she has been so much fun and such an easy, happy little baby. I just can't wait until I am fully healed and can really enjoy her! Brock has wanted nothing to do with her and I can't really blame him, in his world his mommy is in the bed and being hogged by a little baby and everyone comes over to see just her and not him! I'm sure it's a hard thing to understand at his age. He did give her a pacifier the other day when she was crying so we will call that progress!
We are so thankful to have our two little babies here in time for Christmas!








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet Jenn! Congrats! Merry Christmas! BTW, I'm bringing you dinner on Wednesday! :)

Breeda said...

She is a DOLL!!!

Celeste and Joe said...

she's adorable! Can't wait to see her. Hope you and the baby are doing good. Crazy to know you have another one to take care of now.

gigi said...

Oh, so beautiful! Merry Christmas, love you much!

Candice said...

So glad you're all doing well - you both look great and she looks just darling!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! Its only a couple days til I can see you and the babies. Im so excited!!!!

Love
Krissy

Margie Quilter said...

She is so cute!!! Now all my roomates have babies! Oh boy!!

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers have been with all of you all month long. Sooo happy Anna is born and seems well and happy. We're happy for ya'll.

Anna could be a twin of Brock. Hope he mellows out and will learn to be big brother to her.

Congratulations Dad N Mom.

Hugs Kisses Love & Prayers Always,

unk B & aint j

Kami said...

So precious! You need to update your profile to say you have two adorable children to hold and love...

Anonymous said...

So, how is Mommy doing?
How're you healing?
Behaving yourself and doing all the doctor says?
ANY:Post-Partem? Depression etc.?
Do yourself right so your babies and hubby will be blessed in the long run - NO short cuts to healing and doing things too soon!
Our prayers are with your whole family, esp. for Brock to realize he's a big brother now and important!!!

xxxoooxxxoooxxxooo, unk b & aint j

Ingrid said...

Finally! She's here! So beautiful and tiny! I hope you heal fast from your c-section. I hope you are taking it easy, so you can heal. Especially since being a mom of a newborn is a HUGE feat in itself, tiring but wonderful.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful! I love the name choice too. I hope she likes the blanket I made for her!

Elizabeth C said...

Congratulations Jenn! She's beautiful!!