Well, I tried to download a couple of recent pictures but something is wrong with my memory card. Oh well, better luck next time! I haven't posted in a while because we haven't done much. We've just been doing the same old routine. My pampered chef "business" has really flourished and it's alot of fun and it gives me a little bit of me time, so that's always nice! Brock has been sickness and sniffle free for one whole week now so that's great! I've finally been able to get back to the gym and my muscles are very sore! I know this isn't a very good post but maybe I can get my camera fixed soon and will have a better post next week! Have a good weekend!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm glad you're business is doing so well! Do you know about when my orders will arrive? My buddy Wade is wanting to know (Jana's order).
It's just good to hear anything from you! Good that Brock is doing so well.
Both our girls have been sick this week. Rea tested positive for the flu yesterday and a sinus infection. Always something :(
Happy Spring!
Hi Jenn, No news is good news - sometimes. Give brock a smooch on those cheecks for me.
love, Cuzn' Carla
Good to hear from you, hang in there, keep on keeping on,
Love,
Uncle Billy
``Are you the robot. Are you in any kind of trouble.
cheating wife interracial stories
free gay black sex stories
true masturbation tickle stories
bdsm pussy juice stories
bestiality stories dog
``Are you the robot. Are you in any kind of trouble.
Post a Comment