Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This is Brock's Easter Basket from his Aunt Lorna....you can see how excited he was :) Maybe next year will be a little more fun!
This is his Easter basket from mommy and daddy! Two baskets.....yes he's just a little spoiled :)

This is Tim's dog Rasta--what a cutie!

This is Brock's Hawaiian outfit that Great Grandma Coelho brought him back from Hawaii last week! He looked so handsome and grown up in it!!


Brock and his Great Grandma Coelho. I don't think that she put him down all weekend!! I know Brock loved every minute of it!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, he's so beautiful, it doesn't matter he napped through Easter baskets & stuff. Your G'ma looks good too. Just back from Hi., huh? I'm so green with envy. Hello & Love to you all! Cuz'n Carla

jennifer rogers said...

Thanks carla! Hope you all are doing well!

gigi said...

I love these pictures. I love his new outfit! You could just put him in Hawaii and no one would no he wasn't full blooded. He is so beautiful.